Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 27, 2012

HCG Diet Regroup

Well. This week has been really crappy. I fell far off the wagon and just when I'm about to get back on, Isaac comes to my town. The weather has been miserable for the last 3 days. As we speak, I see a little bit of blue sky peeking through the thunderheads. I can't wait for better weather so I can get back outside to work out. I'm hitting the elliptical machine this morning. I'm going to go as long as I can. Gotta get a good boost to restart my journey.

My velashape treatments are over. To be honest, I don't really see much of a difference. I imagine it works better for folks with just a little bit of fat. But I did something for me.

Back to very strict eating. I have been a carboholic for the last 2 weeks. It shows on the scale, in my clothes and in how I feel. LAZY.

I WILL HIT MY GOAL BY CHRISTMAS DAMNIT.

Off to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment