Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting Back On Track with HCG

I feel like this round has been a total bust. My recent accident has really set me back. Not only have I been unable to work out, but the emotional trauma made me fall way off the wagon. You would have thought that I was loading the last 3 days the way I was eating.

I am determined to get back in the game. I'm heading out this morning for a bike ride (yes, a bike ride). You know what they say about getting back on the horse. Hopefully, the cramping in my leg will subside and not give me too much trouble today.

Back to eating clean (I'll freeze the other half of that pizza I ordered yesterday)...aaack. I can't believe I did that. Time to detox and get the fat, sugar and gluten out of my system.

I know that I need to step on the scale...and I'm petrified, literally.


Weight for the day 196.6 holy shit. I'm so mad at myself right now. Dayum. I'm up 13 lbs from my lowest weight. F**k Me. Sorry for all the profanity, but really? I have noone to blame but me.


Menu for the day

Work out
Shake
Lunch: Steak fajita salad
Snack: apple
Dinner: Tilapia with asparagus
Snack:

No comments:

Post a Comment