Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, June 8, 2012

In Limbo

Well, the diet has been all over the place. I fell off the wagon. I am withing 2 lbs of LDW, but wish that I had lost more.

Tody I did a 5 mile walk. My brother showed me an app for my phone that will track my walk on gps and give me lots of stats. It's called AllSportGPS. I got the pro version, only $4.99. It works great and I can't wait to log more walks.

I dont believe that I am eating often enough. I am going to make an effort to graze all day. I just need to find the right type of grazing foods.

My business is falling by the wayside and I hate it. I attended a bead show last week and am really amped about getting back into it.

It is very time consuming and lately, I have been obsessed with the diet. I really need to sit down and do some time management schedules.


menu

Protein shake
snack: cucumber slices
Dinner: salad with shrimp
snack: apple

No comments:

Post a Comment