Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Starting over....

hi folks. It's Saturday, June 23rd. I've had an extended phase 3 and I've fallen off the wagon several times. I am still within 3lbs of my LIDW. I was hoping to be under.

I kind of got out of the HCG mindset. Like got in the way.

But I'm back. I saw my doctor on Wednesday and purchased another round. 6 weeks. My ultimate goal weight is 156. 38 lbs from where I am now. I hope that, if I stick with the program strictly, that I will be able to lose it in the 6 week round. It's less than a pound a day.

I've been working out very hard during this phase 3 and hope that I have displaced some of the fat with muscle. More muscle burns more calories. So with luck, the next round will be a good one.

I should have my kit by Monday or Tuesday. Today I'm going to hit Whole Foods and pick up some things for the diet.

The weather is clearing so I think I'm going to take off for a walk. My end date shoud be around August 9th. My daughters birthday. Wouldn't that be a wonderful birthday gift for her. She's always been worried about my weight. a 100 pound weightloss would be a great gift.

I do realize that the weight will probably come off slower now that I have less to lose. But I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment