Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 0 Let The Games Begin

Okay folks. So it's June 27th and today is the first day of phas 2 of round 4. I'm doing a 42 day round and hopefully, this will be my last one.

Current weight 202.5 (gained 6.5 loading)

Goal weight 156 (or a size 8, which ever comes first) I am currently in a comfortable size 12.

I know that you are not supposed to work out, but I have been doing it all along. I am going to follow the 800 calorie protocal and I will continue to work out. I will cut back a little. (maybe) It's hard to cut back on something that you have relearned to love. I'm addicted now. I don't feel well if I don't do some form of physical activity every day.


I have a cold and not really feeling up to par today, but I worked out anyway. I went to the park to jog, but it started pouring. I came home and did 40 minutes of interval training on my elliptical machine.


Menu for the Day

workout
protein shake
Lunch roast beef lettuce wrap with horseraddish mustard,
Snack orange
Dinner~ Chicken breast, spinach
Snack Apple

Lots of green tea with lemon to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment