Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, June 30, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 3

Good Happy Saturday morning. It's a beautiful day here in Miami. I just haven't figured out what I'm going to do with it. Maybe a bike ride, maybe the beach.Maybe take on the big hill at the park.

Confession. I ate before I went to bed. My breaks at work fluctuate. Yesterday, my dinner was at 5pm and I work until 11. I should have eaten something on my last short break, but I didn't. So at 11:30 when I got home, I was starving. Had a few slices of roast beef and a wasa. I was worried about the scale.


Surprise! I woke up this morning to a 2lb loss.
Total loss for the round 11lbs in 3 days! wooohoo now that's what I call "Kickin' Ass"


I really need to eat more often. I'm not eating my fruits and I should be snacking. It's very important to eat all day and keep the furnace burning.

Todays Menu

Walk
Shake
Lunch: Roast beef and peppers
Dinner Shrimp and spinach, wasa

No comments:

Post a Comment