Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, July 1, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 4

Well it's another beautiful day here in Miami. I think I might go to the beach today. I've earned it. It's not windy, might even go rent a kayak. But then again, I have some jewelry business things to take care of. maybe I'll just lay out in the back yard. I could use some sun on my belly and would dare bare it at the beach. Plus, I'll save that travel time.

Yesterday I worked out very hard. Ran the track at the football stadium 6 times, up and down the stadium bleachers 10 times, up and down "the Hill" 10 times, 50 crunches, 50 reverse crunches, 30 push ups and 30 reverse push ups. My upper back is really feeling it. I'm going to give my body a rest today.

Todays weight~~~189.3 loss of 2.2lbs round total 13.2


Todays Menu

breakfast: 1whole egg with 3 eggwhites, 1 small grapefruit
Lunch:
Dinner: burger wrapped in lettuce with cucumber salad


No comments:

Post a Comment