Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 7

Happy 4th of July
What are your plans today? Unfortunately, I have to work today. That means protecting and saving the folks who are going to really enjoy the holiday. I'm okay with that except that I would really rather be out on the boat with my brother. It's a beautiful day.

We are having a little celebration at work, so I need to be very careful of all the temptations.
We always have a sign-up list of who's going to bring what. I looked at the list yesterday, making a mental note of what I can and can't eat. NOTHING. Not a darn thing on the list can I eat. I am taking a vegetable platter, I can enjoy that (minus the dip)

I'm off this morning to take on the park. I'm really enjoying being able to use the track at the local park. I walk the track and climb the bleachers.

Going to do some push ups and the like today. All in prep for my bikini boot camp. I can't wait.
I may hit target after the park. Retail Therapy!


So I'm off early this am.

Weight loss for the day

Menu for the day

Walk
Shake
Lunch: Chicken Citrus Salad over spinach
Dinner: Shrimp, asparagus
Snack: apple

No comments:

Post a Comment