Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, July 13, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 16

Good morning. Another overcast day in Miami. Unfortunately, this is the norm for this time of year.
I need to take one of my cars in for service and some new tires.

I think I will just drop the car off and go for a run. It will depend on the weather and how long it may take to get all the work done.

At my doctors appointment yesterday, I shared my concern about staying on the diet for the full 42 days, especially since I started the boot camp.

The doctor agreed with me. She said that if I am still losing, to keep going. If not, take a break and eat P3 while I go to the boot camp.

We'll just have to see how it goes.

I really need to find other things to snack on. Because I do such strenuous workouts, I really do get hungry during the day. My biggest obstacle is the vending machine at work and a big jar of candy that is always stocked full of my favorites. I need a visualization or mantra to help keep me away from them. It's a tough struggle. One of these days, they will come up with healthy alternatives in the snack machine. Hey, that gives me an idea. Imagine a vending machine with yougurt parfaits, cheese sticks, fresh fruit cups, protein shakes and the such. Hmmmm. great idea.

Anyway...not sure what the menu for the day will be. Be back later for more.

Menu

Workout
Protein Shake
Lunch: Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps with Scallion and Horseradish Mustard, coleslaw
Dinner: Veal cutlets (on the Foreman Grill) and roasted radishes
Snack: Strawberry Sorbet (frozen strawberries, stevia and a splash of parkling water, frapped in the blender)

No comments:

Post a Comment