Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 6

Good Tuesday Morning.

I just realized that in my rush to try out my new running shoes yesterday, that I forgot to weight myself. This is kind of a good thing because I really don't want to be a slave to the scale. An obsession I see far too many people cave in to.

So we will see what the scale says this morning. By the way, the running shoes were fabulous. I ran 6 times around the track, up/down the bleachers 6 times and then hopped on the bike for 7 miles. The sweltering heat is affecting my workouts though. Slowing me down.

On a good note, while checking my emails, I came across a Groupon for 6 weeks of bikini boot camp very close to my house and in the mornings (I work in the afternoon). Total cost for up to 24 sessions $35. That's about a buck 25 per session. Can't beat that. I have been doing lots of cardio, but am ready to really muscle up. I start Monday and the good thing is that I can ride my bike to the park where they are doing the bootcamp. YAY. I'm so excited.


Here's an updated progress photo collage.




I'm going to work out here today. Doing some weights and the like in prep for the boot camp. I don't want to be too sore the day after. So I am going to prepare for it. I also have some chores to do around here and some jewelry to finish up.

Todays loss 1.7lbs for a round total of 14.9 yippee!

Todays Menu

Mow the yard and housework
Shake
Lunch: Taco burger lettuce wraps with salsa
Dinner: Shrimp and coleslaw
Snack: Orange


No comments:

Post a Comment