Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, July 20, 2012

I did it

I've decided to stop the HCG. I need food, I need hair, I need to work out really hard. 500 or even 800 calories a day just isn't cutting it. I am transitioning to P3. I will be eating super super clean on P3.


I found that, because I was working out, I was truely getting hungry. I would cave and eat whatever I could find because my body truely needed sustanance. I will concentrate on eating more vegetables, lean protein, good fats, some fruits, no breads.

I have a hair appointment this morning and then I will be heading to whole foods to pick up some good groceries.

I'm going on a long Mountain bike ride on Sunday. I am so happy to be so active. I'm am back to being addicted to working out. I feel great. Today I may give my body a break. Maybe. Well, probably not. I think I will take the day off. And workout later at the park.

My boot camp lasts another 5 weeks. I will continue P3 until it's over and then consider doing another 21 day round. I have another vial of HCG that hasn't been mixed. Hoping that will last until then.

Well...I'm logging off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment