Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, July 9, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 11

It's day 11 of Round 4 P2. I am happy to say that I am down 1.7 pounds for a total of 16.7 pounds this round. Not too shabby.

I'm excited this morning because I start my first day of boot camp. Beach Bunny Bodies. I got a deal on groupon and it's close to the house and in the mornings, which works with my work schedule.

I'll be back to post how it went.

Yesterday I had an awesome workout. It was very hot though. I jogged up and down "the Hill" 5 time, then continued to jog for another 2 miles, then I hopped on my bike and rode for 4 miles and ended up at the stadium. I stopped and went up and down the bleachers 12 times. Back on the bike another 2 miles to the exercise station. 3 sets of push ups, reverse push ups, crunches and reverse crunches. Whew!

Okay.....so the boot camp was killer. And I mean that. There were only 5 women in the class today. The trainer was relentless. A little too hard for the first day, in my opinion. But I did it. I did every rep and even pushed to get one more in. I was sweating like a pig and got nauseous, but I DID NOT QUIT.

One hour of continuous exercise.
Stretch
Run
Bicep Curls
Shoulder Press
Front Raises
Triceps Press
Bentover Rows
Jumping Jacks
Squats
Lunges
Squat front kicks
Crunches
1 leg up crunches
Scissors
Twists
Leg lifts
Supermans
Push ups
Planks
Squat Thrusts
Stretch
Run again..........................

Now you know why I was ready to erp. All this done with very little resting in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment