Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 20

Well. I haven't really lost much weight. I think I may throw in the towel. However, I have toned up quite a bit doing my workouts and bootcamp.

As hard as I'm working out, I know that I need to eat more calories. And I just cant do that on P2. I don't want to stop working out. I feel too good. I may just transition to P3. And try to eat as P2 as possible during the week, just eat more.

I really am amazed at the transformation I am making. My arm are the shit. wooohoo

But I want my hair back and my skin back. And I need to eat. I just feel as if I wasted $600.

This morning at boot camp, I felt dizzy because I had zero nourishment in me. Tomorrow, I am going to eat before I go. Something light to get me through the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment