Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Workin it Out

Whew. I didn't think it was possible to kick my own ass, but I did. Brutal workout I gave myself this morning. I rode my bike for a while and ended up at the football stadium. I got off the bike and walked 3 laps around the track and then jogged 4. The it was up/down the stadium bleachers 12 times. Then back on the bike for another 3 miles. I ended up at the workout station at the park.
Bicep curls
Shoulder press
Front raises
Tricep kickbacks
Bentover Rows
Pushups
Reverse Push ups
Squats with a front kick
Planks
Supermans

Then....off to run the HILL 6 times. Dayum!


Protein shake when I got home

Lunch: roast beef, coleslaw
Snack: grapefruit
Dinner: Grilled Shrimp on a bed of spinach with onion and tomato slices
I know it's not on protocal, but I mix unsweetened coconut milk and dry ranch dressing mix for my salad

I took the opportunity to make a pitcher of "Sassy Water". I had seen the recipe in one of my facebook groups.
 

  • 8 1/2 cups water
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 medium cucumber, sliced thin
  • 1 medium lemon, sliced thin
  • 12 leaves spearmint
Directions:
  1. 1. Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher.
  2. Refrigerate overnight.
  3. Strain water.
  4. Drink all 8 1/2 cups during the day
  5. Can't wait to sip on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment