Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, July 15, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 18

Good Sunday Morning. It's a little overcast today, which is fine. I have decided to take a break from working out today. My body is tired and needs a break. If the weather holds, I might even go to the beach. Tomorrow boot camp starts again and I'll be rested and ready to kick some butt.

I also have tons of orders and some jewelry to make. I think that I may precook some food today. It makes it so much easier throughout the week to have the food ready to go.


I still havent decided whether to continue to 42 days, or stop at 21 and eat P3 for a while. I have yet to step on the scale for a few days. I know that, because I'm working out, I could be displacing fat with muscle (which weighs more).

We'll see what it says today.  We'll I haven't lost anything still at 188. Drinking my first glass of Sassy Water. Not bad. I did add some peppermint stevia for a little sweetness. Kind of bitter from the lemon rinds I'm sure.


Here is another before/after photo that I took yesterday
(I really need to take some dressed in regular clothes, but workout clothes seem to be my daily wardrobe)
261lbs                                     188lbs
Size 22                                     Size 10

Menu for the day

Lunch: Chicken Fajita Salad, grilled chicken with fajita seasoning and grilled onions over a bed of shredded lettuce with homemade salsa
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Shrimp Kabobs (cooked on the Foreman Grill) with roasted asparagus.
Snack: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment