Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, July 7, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 10

Good morning. It's a bit rainy today. But I think I will go for a walk anyway. I have "cheated" on more than one occasion over the last few days. Nothing big, and mostly because I was starving.  I've been working out hard and I don't know how to stop. I know that you aren't suppose to work out hard on this phase of the diet, but I've got the itch and it's hard to stop.

Not sure how my bootcamp is going to affect my losses. But I will just have to deal with it.

I really need to start eating a little something before I go out on my walks, even if it's just an orange.

I'm going out tonight and think I may go shopping. All of the tops that I currently have are too big. And I need shoes desperately. I have gone so long wearing sandals and I want some purty shoes.

I need to take some pictures of me dressed up. Not just in workout gear.

I do notice that my hair is thinning again, need more biotin and also some evening primrose oil for my skin.

Weight 187.5


Menu for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment