Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 13

Good Morning. Well, I was up and at'em at 6:30am. Walking off the muscle pain from my first day at boot camp yesterday. They say that the third day after a hard workout is the worst. Tomorrow ought to be a doozy.

I used muscles yesterday that I didn't know I had. And it was killer on my already injured hamstring.
Tonight I think I will do a nice epsom salt detox soak.

My schedule is off today because I am teaching an Incident Command class at our Headquarters building. On the upside, staying on protocal is easy. The cafeteria there has very healthy options for food and they are accomodating when it comes to special dietary needs.

I am sipping on a protein shake as I write.

I'm kinda bummed that I am missing my am bootcamp, but the trainer gave me the option of going to the evening class (this normally doesn't happen). Still undecided whether I'm going to do it or not. I have another class in the am.


Weight for the day


Menu for the day

Walk/Elliptical
Shake
Lunch: Salad with chicken, onion soup
Dinner: sushi,

No comments:

Post a Comment