Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Starting over on HCG

Well. I thought I wanted to keep going on P3, but I really am getting frustrated about the scale not moving. I know that I am building muscle and that's a good thing. But I find that, because I am working out so much, I am hungry. Not a problem except that I have be satisfying that hunger on whatever was available. Yesterday, not only did I eat a storebought prepackaged muffin, but I ate 2 of them.

I'm still not sleeping well. Not sure if it's my body or my bed. I'm heading out sometime this week to get a board for under the mattress. I feel like the bed is sagging a bit. Hopefully that will help because I really can't afford a new mattress set right now.

Anyway, back to the diet.

My new plan

Wakeup
HCG Injection
Breakfast
Fruit and 2 egg whites
Supplements
Post workout
Shake
Lunch
Protein grilled on a salad, vegetable
Before Work
HCG Drops
Snack
Veggie
Dinner
Protein and a vegetable
Supplements
Snack
Apple
Bedtime
Synthroid
5htp

I'm really going to challenge myself to stay POP (perfectly on protocal) I really need to find some snacks. or, eat a small salad when I'm feeling hungry.

I'm also going to try (try being the operative word) to ease up on my workouts. I noticed yesterday, that my body is feeling tired and weak. I need a bit of a break. I think it's just the heat and humidity here in Miami. I may do my workouts on the elliptical machine in the house. I also need to buy some electrolyte tablets to add to my water.

Anyway, time to mentally regroup and get back in gear. Here's to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment