Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 14

Good morning. 2 weeks in on this round. I notice that I am not so obsessed with the scale. I think this is because I am working out and know that muscle weighs more than fat. I am still very, very sore after Mondays first bootcamp class. My upper body is fine, but my lower body is killing me. I would have thought it would have been opposite since I have been running, riding the bike and climbing stadium stairs.  I even did a epsom salt soak last night and took some anti-inflamatories. It still feels like someone hit me in the thighs with a baseball bat.

It has been storming all night. So bad that the thunder was shaking my house. I don't know if there will be a class today or not. If there is, I will just have to take it easy.

I blew it as far as the diet last night, had some sushi. The rice was the bad part. Oh well, back on the wagon today.

I'm a little afraid of the scale this morning for 2 reasons. The obvious, the sushi, soy sauce and rice. The second, the inflamation in the muscles. When you workout, and your muscles are sore, they retain fluid in order to help repair them. So I may have added water weight from that.

I have to say though, I have always weighed more than I look like I weigh. It's a family genetic thing. My brother and sister are the same way. We are inherently very muscular body types. Yesterday, while getting ready for work, I decided to try on the size 10's I bought. Guesss what. They fit....loosely.

My goal on this journey has been two-fold
1) To look better and feel better about myself. I wanted to lose 100lbs or fit into a size 8. Well. I have lost just over 70lbs, still weigh in the 180's and am wearing a size 10.
2) To reverse my type II diabetes. Which I am proud to say that I have done. I no longer take any medication and my A1C is within normal range.



2

No comments:

Post a Comment