Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 5, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 8

Well, I'm disappointed in myself. I started yesterday with every intention of not caving in to the  party at work, but I did.

I just can't describe my anger at myself. grrrrr. Okay, so I cheated, and now I need to get back on track today.

I did work out like an animal yesterday and I'll do the same thing this morning. To the park to run and ride the bike along with some weight training. Yesterday, I really tried to lengthen my stride while running. It's difficult with my deformed right hamstring. But I'm hoping that with continued effort, I can lengthen it and begin really running. I'm also trying to prime up the upper body in preparation for my Boot Camp on Monday.


I wish that there was a way to just kill my taste buds.

Anyway, get back up and brush it off.

On a good note, I noticed something yesterday. It's was something small, but really hit me.
I was doing crunches and looked towards my feet. I realized that I can no longer see my belly. Woohoooo!

I also had an enexpected bonus while at the park working out. I was at the exercise station and there was a trainer there. He gave me a few tips on how to accomplish pullups. So I'm going to try that today.

Todays weightloss

Todays Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment