Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, July 23, 2012

HCG Diet- Monday Monday

It's Monday and I'm not ready to go back to work. boo hoo. I had a very exhausting but fun weekend.
I love Phase 3 of this diet, I can live on this forever.


I haven't been real religous about blogging the last week. This weekend I had a great workout at the park. Riding, running, climbing and taking on the HILL. Saturday I also got the yard mowed and the cars washed. I was pooped at the end of the day.

Yesterday morning, I went on my first every real mountain bike trail ride with a friend. WOW, can you sad addicted. I could really get into this. It was treacherous at times, but I think that's only because I hadn't done it before. I wasn't familiar with the trails, so I was extra cautious. We only did about 6 miles, but it was quite rigorous. The weather turned sour and sent up packing. Next time. My friend was very informative and took it slow with me so that I could get the hang of it.

Here is a little video of some of the trails that we conquered.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmoOsXpw0sg


I'm really looking forward to doing this again, and plan to hit all the mountain bike trails in my county. That there is a goal.

This morning, I went for a bike ride and then hit the park for my boot camp. Every time I think it's getting easier, the trainer switches it up and adds a new exercise. Booyah. I will not quit.

I should have eaten before I left. I keep forgetting to do that, and it affects my performance.

There's always tomorrow. I'm hoping that Wednesday morning, I will be doing another ride at a different park. Wooohooo!

I love the feeling of kicking my own butt. I haven't felt this damn good in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment