Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 12, 2012

HCG Diet Round 4 Phase 2 Day 15

Good morning. Hazy and overcast here in Miami.The forecast is calling for rain. My schedule is tight this morning. I think I'm going to hit the park for a jog, doctors appointment at 9:30. My bootcamp class is at 10:15, so I'm not sure I will be out of the doctors office to make it, that, plus the rain. I would rather get some sort of workout in today.

I'll be out of here in the next 15 minutes.

The soreness from my initial bootcamp is waning. Hopefully all of the inflamation will be gone soon too. It was very visible on my quads.

But they feel good now.

So I'm off to walk, maybe ride the bike. I have about an hour and a half to get a good sweat on.

Be back later to update.

I'm back. I jogged for 3.39 miles and then headed to the doctors office. She was so pleased and amazed with my progress. She had to take a photo of me. On the downside, I missed my boot camp. But at least I got some form of workout.

I headed to the grocery store to pick up some p2 foods and then home to prep lunch and dinner.

Menu for the day

Lunch: Tilapia and a grapefruit
Dinner: Grilled chicken over a bed of spinach, tomato and onion
Snack: cucumber slices
Snack: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment