Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 23, 2012

Good Morning folks. Round 2 Phase 3 Day 13. let's see what the scale says. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm up a little. Yesterday, I busted my butt spring cleaning, repacking and purging for my big yard sale.
I'm very sore, especially my arms and back. Lots of box moving etc.

But in my organizing, I found a couple of old savings bonds, wooohoooo, found money. I still have bunches to do and will have my yard sale in 3 weeks. Everything has to go.

I probably didn't eat as much as I should yesterday, and the shed was like a sauna. Hopefully the scale will be kind this morning.

I'm back to work today after a 1 1/2 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days with bronchitis. Back to the grind.


I have to add that I am going through some emtional things at the moment regarding my son. I'm not going to go into detail, but it is affecting me.

The verdict~~~197.8 so I'm up .2lbs. +.2 ldw but I new it

Todays Menu

Breakfast: spinach and cheese omelet with bacon
Lunch: protein shake
snack: apple with almond butter
Dinner: Salmon and asparagus
Snack: protein cookie

I did bust my but today. Painted to patio chairs and a table. Washed, waxed and detailed my van. (which I'm selling) Cooked dinner and did laundry. Off to work at 2:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment