Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 30, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 20

I'm down to the wire on Phase 3. 5 more days and I'm chomping at the bit to start Phase 2 again. I still have about 37 lbs minimun that I want to lose. I've decided that the next 21 day round will be the last with Rx HCG. It's just too expensive. I ordered some drops and will continue on day 22 with the drops after the Rx injections are done.


I have never been more committed to a program than I am with this one. I have already lost 59lbs and would love to lose a total of 100. Wouldn't that be cool?

It's been raining steady for the last 36 hours. Flood warning and all. I've been up early since the neighbors car alarm kept going off at 5:00 this morning. It is not raining, yet, but there is a 70% chance today. I think I will attempt to walk at the park and if the rain comes, I will head home and finish on my elliptical machine.


Todys weight 197.4  +.4 ldw so I'm holding steady.

Todays menu

Walk (til it rained and then 58 min on the elliptical machine
Shake
Lunch: steak and onion with fajita seasoning, cauliflower mash w/ cheddar, bacon and sour cream
Dinner: lean boneless pork chop grilled, loaded cauliflower mash
Snack: grapefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment