Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 21

Good morning folks. Well, today is my last injection day for this round. I start my 72 hours minus HCG as of now. So Wednesday morning I will start P3. I've have timed this perfectly, as I am leaving on Wednesday to go to San Antonio for 5 days. My son graduates from Air Force Basic Training. I aven't seen him in 8 weeks (since February 14th) I am very excited about it.

I find eating P3 very easy. And especially for eating out. Last P3 I ended up losing 6 more pounds. I worked it increase my calories to stop losing. What I didn't realize, is that it really wasn't necessary since I was doing more rounds. I predict that I will lose more weight. Even though I will be traveling and eating out every meal, there will be a lot of nerves, emotions and walking. My only concern is drinking water. I may be limited as to the restroom availability (yikes!)

Now, yesterday, I attended a crawfish boil. I have to pat myself on the back. My will power was strong. I was faced with crawfish, jambalya, grilled oysters, seafood pasta salad, shrimp, a plethera of dips and spreads along with my crabcakes that I took. This is what I was faced with.


And lets not forget~~~~ the absolute ocean of desserts.

I carefully perused the available foods and ended up eating. Shrimp, crawfish, some cherry tomatos and celery. Not POP, but I saved all my calories for the event and grazed the whole time I was there.
I drank nothing but water, even though there was quite a variety of wine, alcohol, soda and sweet tea.

The crawfish and shrimp were pop, I asked my friend to grill me some oysters (sans the parmesean cheese)
 I have no wayof knowing how much actual meat is in the crawfish I ate, but the work it takes to get the little morsel out, probably negated any calories....lol. and boy were they spicey.

Anyway...today or tomorrow, the scale will tell the tale.

Todays weight~~~ 197.6

Todays Menu


Walk
Protein Shake
Lunch: Steak fajita salad
Dinner: Grilled Shrimp and roasted asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment