Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 20

Good morning. It's Saturday and I am on the 20th day of my 21 day round. To date, I have lost 22.8 lbs. My round goal was 21lbs. I have surpassed that. I have 3 more vlcd days left. With that being said, I have averaged 1 lb per day in this round. Not too shabby.
Here is another wonderful thing...wait for it..................

I DID IT! 198 lbs this morning.



Tomorrow will be my last injection. The 72 hours of vlcd. I start phase 3 on the 11th. Just before I leave for San Antonio. If history repeats itself, I will continue losing while on P3. In the first round, I was very focused on keeping my weight within the 2lb +/- LIDW. I am not going to worry about it this time (unless, of course, I go over)

My plan for Phase 3 is to
a) incorporate a lot more vegetables
b) more berries as fruit
c) eat more often
d) heavier weight training

On May 2nd, I will begin loading for another short 21 day round. My goal for that round will be another 21lbs (at least). I know that the losses may come slower as my total weight becomes less.

In comparison, on day 20 of round 1, I lost 25.1 lbs
                              day 20 of round 2, I am at 22.8 lbs

So I am curious to see what the final round numbers look like. And then compare them to the final round.

I think that I hav decided that after the last short round, I will continue my journey on my own. I will transition to the Paleo lifestyle. (I will write a separate post on that) I will also be conditioning more and doing something called calorie shifting. (I'll write on that too)

So here is the weight for the day. Fingers crossed that I have reached my round goal and also made it into ONEderland (that's lingo for getting out of the 200's and into the 100's)

My other challenge today is that I have a social event to attend. My friend has an annual crawfish boil. True cajuns....cooking up all the authentic treats. There will be alot of POP foods, and a bunch that won't be. I will truely test my willpower today.

On top of that, I am making mini crabcakes with lim cilanntro aiole. NO TASTE TESTING...ugh!
Wish me luck on the day.

I will have to post later about what I ate. (going to check some calorie counts right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment