Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 2, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 15

Up at 4:30 again. But I did take a long nap yesterday in the late afternoon, I was super tired for some reason. I think I might have been emotionally drained. I spent a few hours with my friend Marlene, who is in stage 4 cancer. She looks awful. I tried to keep it as upbeat as possible, but to sit there and watch her try to speak and move. Knowing that she wasn't going to be around very much longer. It just tore me up emotionally. Her husband is taking it very hard and her youngest son, 19 is acting out in response to the situation. Just heartwrenching I tell you.

So I will get an early start on some things around here.

On a good note, I heard from my son who is in Basic Military Training for the Air Force. He is doing great and his flight (group) won the BEAST Excellence Award. Fantastic news. Now he is going to be taking his final physical agility assessment and is striving for the WarHawk Ribbon of excellence. I am so proud of his achievements and his desire to excell.

The graduation ceremony and all the fanfare start on april 12th. So on the 11th, I will be heading to San Antonio with his girlfriend to see him and spend 4 days hearing about his experiences and his plans from that point forward.  I am so looking forward to the trip.

I have timed my round so that P3 begins on the 11th. Eating out P3 is so easy. In fact, I can see myself eating P3 for the rest of my life.

But I still have 8 more days of phase 2. I am hoping to drop as much as possible before I go.

I did manage to go out and buy a few new tops for the trip. I am waiting until next weekend to get some new jeans. I was donated some by a friend so I am good to go either way.

Todays stats are~~~~~~


Todays Menu

Protein shake after my walk
Lunch: Leftover stuffed chard leaves, sm salad
Snack: apple
Dinner: ???? yet

No comments:

Post a Comment