Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Round 2 phase 3 Day 7

Good Morning. I'm back on the wagon and on track today. I did a detox cleanse yesterday and now I am back in the groove. It was actually nice to hydrate. I had to hold off on liquids during my trip, so I now I drank at least a gallon and a half yesterday. I seemed to have brought home a nasty cold from Texas. I think I will call the doc today and try to nip this in the bud. It's all in my chest and head. I took nyquil last night and feel like I have medicine head. ugh. I can't let it get me down though.

I will try to walk today, but not sure I can push it as hard as I want. I also have the pancake size blisters on my feet from walking all over Lackland Air Force Base and downtown San Antonio. I also need to hit the grocery store for some P3 foods. I started P3 the day I left for San Antonio, so didn't want to buy groceries before I left. I'm looking forward to my avocado and cheese!

I finally got my luggage around 9pm last night. At least I got it.

I am afraid to get on the scale this morning. I am positive that my trip did some damage and set me back. I will just try to eat as clean as possible for the next 3 weeks.

So let's not put this off any more....Todays weight ~~~~~ 210

OH MY GOD.....I ganed 12 lbs in 6 days. Son of a bitch. Well....I'm not really surprised.

Here's a list of what I ate (as well as I can remember)

Wednesday
Cobb salad wrap (airport)
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravey, fried apples (Cracker Barrel)

Thursday
Muffin, milk, apple (hotel)
Popeyes 3 piece dinner w/ mashed potatoes and gravey, cheesecake (on base)

Friday
Muffin, 2 mini cinnamon rolls, apple
Cheese biscuits, stuffed flounder, cole slaw (Red Lobster)
Popcorn (at the game)
Ice cream sundae (Baskin Robbins)

Saturday
Muffin, apple (hotel)
Breakfast burrito, hash browns, oj (Burger King)
Pulled Pork, watermelon, cole slaw (Seaworld)
Fried Calamari, stuffed artichokes, shrimp in butter sauce, bread w olive oil (Paisanos on Riverwalk)

Sunday
Muffin (hotel)
Breakfast Croissant hash browns, oj (Burger King)
Hamburger Onion rings, snow cone (Fudruckers downtown)
1/2 5" chocolate chip cookie
Kobe bacon cheeseburger w sweet potato fries Cranberry Muffin(airport)

WOW......99% of everything I ate was NOT on protocol. Crap. I need better control.

I did manage to get a 4.7 mile walk in today, but my head is stuffy. And my knee hurts. Going to wrap it up.
Groceries bought and will be making cauliflower pizza crust later.

Menu
Lunch: roast beef and tomato lettuce wraps.
Dinner: salmon with asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment