Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 18

It's a soggy rainy day in Miami. So glad I got most of my to-do list done yesterday. Just a few more necessary things to do today. Hopefully the sun will come out. I've been chomping at the bit to go to the beach. It's been a while since I had the nerve to don a bathing suit and go out in public. I'm still a little uncomfortable, but geeze, I live in Miami and don't take advantage of the beautiful days.

I'll take my baby cooler, some water and a few snacks. My camera and a good book.

I've been working hard, both on my weightloss and in general. I deserve a break. Tonight, I may be going out with friends.

I'm hoping that my lack of eating and high activity yesterday doesn't create a stall or gain on the scale today.

I did manage to jog alot yesterday. Trying to build up for the Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run next weekend. It's going to be so fun. There is a group of us doing this together. One of the girls found a shirt that is perfect. Bright orange and purple with the quote "Run like you stole something" on it.

My goal is to finish, not to win. I'm 50 and I'm not sure how many over 50 women are competing.

Today I'm going to set up a rope with knots. I know my upper body strength is lacking. So this will help me on one of the obstacle courses.

It's not quite 7am, so lets just wing it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment