Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Haters..........

Good morning folks...or so I thought.

Do you remember me talking about Haters.....those are the folks who are, in reality, jealous of your success.

Urban Dictionary- HATER
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.
A few days ago, I posted my progress photos on the Omni Rocks Facebook Page. Now, I do not use Omni Drops. I was added to the group by a friend who does. She thought that I would gleen some great information and get some added support for my HCG diet journey.
I got some wonderful, supportive, comments (38 of them). It really lifted my spirits and gave me an extra push to keep moving forward.
This morning, I wake up and check the 4 HCG fb pages I am a member of, only to see a glaring negative comment. Accusations of using "Photoshop' (which I don't own)  for my after photo. What a buzz kill.
Here is what she wrote:

Courtney McMillian These results are great, but to be fair I think you should use unretouched 'after' photos. I want to see what Omni has done, not Photoshop ;)
keep up the good work!
This is a common response from a HATER.
And this was my response.


Tammi Ross EXCUSE ME. I did not photoshop these. I dont even have that program. WOW. what a buzz kill. Always gotta be a HATER in the bunch. I will, in spite of your comments, (Courtney) maintain my dignity along with my verbal filter. It's funny though how ONE negative comment out of 39 positve ones can tear it all down and really f*^k up your morning. NO best of luck to you Courtney McMillian! And don't you think, that if I were going to "photoshop" my picture, that I would have gotten rid of my moles, freckles, the blue-green birthmark on my eye and leveled out my eyebrows. I'll stop now before I tell you how I really feel. Have a nice day!
Tammi Ross And now I'm off to walk...and blog about your appalling behavior

AND there is MORE>>>>>>


Courtney McMillian Ok. I can see it in the last picture when it's enlarged. It's pretty easy to see the squares over your neck and face to smooth out the tone... I don't know why you'd deny it. Nothing wrong with wanting to look your best in pics. But when people here are claiming the drops improved your skin tone, it's just misleading.
 
  • Helen Carey You know Courtney McMillian, I work with Photoshop, and that picture isn't retouched. Not sure why you're so ready to attack this, but it's rude and uncalled for.

  • Courtney McMillian Enlarge the photo, Helen. It's very easy to see. Especially on the neck.
     

  • Helen Carey You're wrong. Period.
     

  • Tammi Ross Thank you Helen...and Courtney McMillian, let me clue you in on a little secret. I don't even use Omni, I use RX injections supervised by a physician, I was added to this group beacause a friend of mine is using them and she though I could get some extra support from folks here.........bwahahaha.....look what I get! Really does make me want to leave the group.
     

  • Tammi Ross And the only "editing" I did was change the lighting because the flash went off in my face....and crop the photo. But thanks so much for taking time out of your day spending it looking at me!
     

  • Helen Carey Tammi, don't leave the group because of one person. You get a ton of support here, you know you do.
    a few seconds ago ·

  • Debbie Phillips First of all, this is a support group. If you don't have anything nice to say... Second, Tammi you look great, you should be very proud of your results no matter how you achieved them. Great job!
     
     

    What I found interesting, psychologically, is that out of 39 comments (38 of which were positive) that ONE NEGATIVE,  ACCUSATORY comment completely toppled the tower of praise. I don't know why I am even bothered by it, I know what I have accomplished, I have worked very, very hard for that after photo and I know the photos aren't retouched.
    But it feels like this one BITCH has removed the wrong block of wood from the Jenga game. It took everything I had not to lose my verbal filter on the board. My blood sure is boiling though. How dare she. I don't know what her story is, what or if she has had any success with her diet.
    BUT I WILL NOT LET HER TEAR ME DOWN.
    I will just sit back and feel sorry for her that she has to resort to this type of destructive emotional behavior in order to make herself feel better.


    Have a nice day Courtney!

    I am done venting now. I apologize in advance if this post has offended anyone.


    4 comments:

    1. My first thought is that your 'Hater' is guilty of her accusation. Just my thought....your doing great!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Tammi its also an Indirect compliment that You look So Good it looks as if your photos are Altered in some way. The highest compliment to be paid is that you Look Perfect. Take it and Run. Now its time for you to lose the internal weight, of praise of men, people pleasing and why we gain weight in the first place. I have found that weightloss journey harder than the physical weightloss. Emotional baggage for outweighs any weight we gain. Getting tp our core is another beast or dragon we must slay. I hope this helps.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Amen dede. you are so right, but I am on my way emotionally. I will slay the dragon. Thanks for your support!

      ReplyDelete
    4. wow...persons who have the time would go all out...smh...maybe she needs to follow in ur footsteps n get some confidence

      ReplyDelete