Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, April 1, 2012

HCG Diet Round 2 Phase 2 Day 14

Well, I'm up early again, but went to bed early so I got some decent sleep. It's day 14 of round 2. I am 2/3 of the way through this short round.

I'm still a little disheartened by the comments made on one of the FB Pages. But I will not let it get me down. Fortitude. That's my middle name now.

Busy day today. I will be walking early this morning. Then I will be going by a popular BBQ restaurant to pick up food to take to my dear friend Marlene. She has stage 4 cancer that she has been valiantly battling for 3 years. The cancer, however, is winning. We have all gotten on them meal train to provide dinner for her and her family. Today is my day and their favorite is Shorty's BBQ.

My mouth is more sore today post oral surgery. I hope the pounding walking will not make it feel worse. Wish me luck!

So after my walk, I will be heading down there to spend some time with them. Later, my son should be calling from Basic Military Training. I missed last weeks call, I don't want to miss this weeks.

Unsure of the menue today. I am going to try to make stuffed (with ground beef) chard leaves. We'll see how they turn out.

The weight for the day is~~~~~~

202.2lbs
loss today 2.3lbs
 total round 2 18.6lbs
for an overall total of 53.8lbs gone forever.

I am so close to several mini-goals

2.3lbs from ONEderland
2.4lbs from my round goal (21lbs)
6.2lbs from my 60lb minigoal and my fourth ring.

Wooohoooooo! I still have 9 days left of this round. I got this..no problem.

Menu for the day

Lunch: Stuffed Chard leaves (ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and mint) wrapped in chard leaves (hard center stem removed) Then steamed and drizzled with lemon juice. Delicious
Dinner: grilled shrimp kabobs (used the george foreman) with cabbage

I felt a little water retention in the evening, so I ate a half a cantaloupe with 16oz of water. We'll see if that helps in the morning,

Happy Losing

No comments:

Post a Comment