Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 16

Wow. I can't believe I actually slept until daylight. A full 8 hours of sleep. I haven't seen that in a long time. Feels good.

Remember last week....I had to donate bags full of clothes that were too big. Said goodbye to the 22's, 20's, 18's, 16's. I had no pants. My friend gave me some 14's. I was so happy. Well, yesterday, I put on those 14's and ....wait for it. They were baggy in the butt. Time to hit goodwill for some interim jeans. My overall goal is to get into a single digit jean size. I think I just might do it!

I have a dental appointment today and then work. I officially start my vacation on Thursday. Wooohooo!


Yesterday I recieved my 50lb loss reward to myself. What do you think?


 

Let's see what the scale has to say today~~~~dagnabbit. Goosegg for the second day in a row. But I will stay the course and not be brought down by the scale.


Not sure what the menu for the day is..bbl to let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment