Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Round 2 P2 Last Day

Good mornign folks. Today is my last day of VLCD without HCG. I can already taste the piece of cheese I will eat tomorrow. Funny, that's the only thing that I really miss on P2.
My doctor was very pleased with the round 2 and overall losses. I will go back to see her on May 1st and then will begin loading for Round 3 on May 5th. Again, I am hoping to lose at least another 21 lbs.

I really can't wrap my head around the fact that I have lost almost 60 lbs already. Just goes to show you what you are capable of when you put your mind to it.



Today will be another busy day for me. I will be walking early, although I am a bit worried about the air. We had a large grass fire in the area and the smoke is hanging thick and stinking up the air. Not sure it would be too healthy to walk in it. Hopefully, when the sun comes up, it will dissipate some.

I am leaving in the morning for my trip to San Antonio. I am completely packed. Checked my list about a hundred times. Last thing on the list to do is make reservations with the shuttle company to get us to the airport. I am very excited to see my son graduate from Air Force Basic Training.

As far as the diet goes, I will make my choices wisely. I won't have a scale with me, so I will be going 4 days without weighing. Next Monday will tell the tale of how well I did.

I will also be working out hard over the next 3 1/2 weeks, in preparation for the Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run. A 5 mile military style obstacle course, mostly through the mud. I have already secured a cheering section and someone to take photos. I am definitely up for this challenge.

Okay...todays weight is~~~~~198 so I'm up .4  

Menu for the day
Walk
Protein Shake
Lunch: Curried Shrimp salad
Dinner: Turkey burger and asparagus

today, I did a total of 5 miles. About 1/3 of them jogging. yay for me

No comments:

Post a Comment