Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yay! I did it. Back down to LIDW exactly. Day 12 of P3, still 12 days left. I managed to get in a 4mile walk/jog this morning. My knee is giving me issues and even wrapped it was starting to bother me. I didn't want to push it.

I still have a tremendous amount of work to do around the house today. More spring cleaning, purging, packing, etc.

I wanted to share my new favorite P3 lunch. It has now taken the place of my steak and onion fajita salad.

Shrimp, Avocado, Blue Cheese and Spinach Salad
My new Favorite P3 lunch (my steak fajita salad better move over)
12-15 med shrimp (boiled and shelled)
1 sm haas avocado, cubed
2 strips bacon crumbled (gwaltney is sugar free)
2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
3 cups fresh baby spinach

Dressing (mix the mayo and vinegar to taste)

Dukes mayo (no sugar)
basalmic vinegar
1 tsp of the bacon drippings
1 pkt stevia
Garnished with a couple of calamata olives!
Absolutely Devine...........omg!



I have decided that my final goal will be 160lbs. And I would like to accomplish this by the 4th of July. An appropo date as that it is Independence Day and I want it to be MY Independence Day too!

That gives me 73 days from today, to lose another 37.6 pounds. I think it's doable. At the moment, I am only committed to doing one more 21 day round of HCG. Historically, by day 21 of Phase 2, I have lost an average of 24.5 lbs. So if I continue that pattern, by the end of next round I should be down to 173. With a balance of 13lbs. I think I might be able to release that on my own. So that's the plan. OR I may go longer than the 21 days, if I am still loosing and switch to drops or pellets. But that is 33 days from now. So we will have to see how everything pans out.

Menu for the day

Almond butter
Walk/run
Protein shake (isopure powder, coconut milk, chocolate stevia, 1 tsp coconut oil)
Lunch
Dinner shrimp, avocado, bacon, blue cheese spinach salad

No comments:

Post a Comment