Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 11

Good morning. Feeling a bit better today. The weather is nasty and rainy. I will have to do some sort of indoor workout. I ws up until 1 am, purging. I was on a roll, but new I had a lot of things to do today, so I stopped. Plenty more to go. I am doing some serious spring cleaning.

It would be a good day to work out in the shed as it's not blistering hot with the cloud cover.

I am so relieved that I have been able to release the vacation weight so easily. I was very worried. I will continue to try to lose weight on P3. I kow that the point is to stabilize, however, I am doing another round. And as long as I eat plenty of good fats, I should have good losses on the next round.

Todays weight~~~~~~

I'll be back to update as the day moves forward.

Todays Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment