Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 6, 2012

Stall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~grrrrrr

I have hit a brick wall...and I am very frustrated. I have tried to go back over my foods and activity to try to find out if there are any triggers. The only thing different over the last few days, is the surgery in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, 18lbs in 18 days is amazing. But I really wanted to reach my round goal of 21. I only have 5 more days of vlcd left. grrrrr.

For three days, I stayed at 202.2, then gained .8 and have been there for 2 days. Maybe this is an old set point. I am so close to ONEderland that I can taste it. 3.1lbs from round goal, 3.1 from ONEderland.
I am trying not to be a slave to the scale, but it is very difficult.

I am almost afraid to step on the scale this morning. I want so much to see it change. I have been POP. I have probably been "under" my caloric intake.

 Although, I didn't get all my water in for the last 2 days because I was out and about. I didn't  want to have to search for restrooms while running my errands.

I also have a little bit of added stress. I leave in 5 days to go see my son graduate. I am stressing a little bit about making sure that I have everything packed, that I have all my animals doled out and being taken care of. And sleep has been a little lacking over the past few days.

I guess it's just a combination of things. I won't be mad if the scale doesn't move.....but I will be a little disappointed.

I did go shopping yesterday and bought some new clothes, just a few things to tide me over. I made sure that what I bought could be easily altered. (because there will be more weightloss.. :).

Today I am going to hit the trails at the park. I will have to tape up my heels pretty good. The ginormous blisters are still there. Unfortunately, there is a 30% chance of rain today, but I'm not sure when it will hit. Hopefully it will hold off until after my walk. If not, there is always plan B, coming home and finishing off on the elliptical machine.

Okay....So here goes nothing. WOOOHOOOO! the stall has broken (I hope) down 2.3 today for a total this round of .7 to ONEderland and 1lb to round goal. 5 more days left.

Menu for the day

Orange
Walk
Protein shake
Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps and onion cucumber salad
Snack:
Dinner: orange roughy and asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment