Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 20, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 10

Good morning. Still feeling a little crappy from this bronchitis and not sleeping well. The antibiotics are messing with my stomach.

I am supposed to go to a funeral service this morning, however, between the coughing and stomach issues, I'm not sure I will make it.

I am about to embark on some major spring cleaning. Purging, condensing, packing. I plan on having a big yard sale so I will be putting things aside for that. I will be retiring soon and am putting my house on the market for sale. I tried it 6 months ago and didn't get very many offers. I will try again now that the market appears to be headed in a better direction. Heading to Home Depot for a sign!

I also have a few minor repairs to take care of. I also need to sell my van. I have 2 vehicles, my 1996 minivan (which has no air...aack, summer coming in Miami) and my sons Scion. I need a reliable car and since my son went into the air force and no longer wants his car, I will sell my van and just drive his car.

I'm going to do some carpet cleaning and detailing on the van and get a sign on it. No need to pay insurance on 2 vehicles.

Anyway.......let's see what the scale has to say this morning and if I am any closer to my LIDW after my fall off the wagon.

200.7~~ down 4.3 today and 9.3 in 3 days. holey schmoley.

Todays Menu

Lunch: Shrimp and cabbage w bacon
Dinner: lean boneless pork chop w onion and mushrooms, cabbage w bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment