Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 27, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 17

Good morning. Actually slept in with the help of some pharmaceuticals and a 16 hour shift yesteday.
I was ready to get out and walk, but my ipod is dead. I'm charging it up so I can get walking. I find the music keeps me on pace and pushes me.

I have a long weekend, woohooo. But lots of errands to run and chores to take care of. The yard needs mowing and I have to finish painting my stand up freezer.  Hoping to get most of the chores done today so that I can hit the beach sometime this weekend.

Now to the diet. We had a little party at work yesterday. I mostly made good choices. But I think I may have sodium overload. I am going to try to eat 800 protocol today and see what happens, I really wish I was losing on phase 3.


Lets see what the scale says this morning. 200 grr....up


Menu for the day

Walk
Protein shake
Buy, busy, busy (didn't get around to eating "lunch" til 5pm)
Had a mish mosh of things, couple slices of roast beef, small avocado, some cheese,

Horrible eating pattern today.

But I got a very long to-do list done.




No comments:

Post a Comment