Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 14

Wow. Woke up this morning with a pretty bad headache. It feels muscular. Not surprising after waxing the entire van yesterday. Sitting here with the heating pad on for a bit. Going to try to walk this morning.

Not sure how I'm going to do this, but I need to pull my huge stand up freezer out of the utility room today so I can paint it! That's going to be a challenge.

Still have a bunch more things to go through and pack, repack, purge etc.

I'm really just trying to stay busy. I'm having some emotional issues with my son that are really weighing heavy on my mind.

Must stay focused.

Todays weight~~~~ooops, got sidetracked and forgot to weigh. Oh well.


Menu

Walk
protein shake
Lunch roast beef scallion cream cheese lettuce wrap
Dinner srimp, bacon, avocado salad over shredded lettuce with lime cilantro dressing.
Snack appe w almond butter

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you're still doing well.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete