Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 17



It's a beautiful day in Miami. Early, but beautiful.

I have been at a stall for 3 days with the weightloss, so I am hoping for some loss this morning.
I'll be walking today if the ginormous blister on my foot holds up. I have a very long to-do list today and pretty much every day until I leave for San Antonio. I am so excited to see my son graduate from basic training. Hard to believe that my little Babu is an Airman in the US Air Force.

Isn't he handsome?

7 more days until I leave. Wooohooo!


Back to the oral surgeon today to get my stitches removed. Yay! Then to work at 2:30pm. Today ismy last day before my vacation. Then I will be off for 12 days. Ihave so much to do before I leave next Wednesday. I'm a little anal retentive. So I will be packing, repacking and checking my list multiple times. But I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Okay, enough about that, back to the HCG Protocol. I only have 5 more injection days and 7 days on VLCD. I am only 2.4 lbs away from my round goal. This stall has really got me worried about whether I am going to make it or not. I've have neveer resorted to a stallbreaker in either round. I try to let the protocal do the work. But I may have to take those drastic measures if the scale doesn't move. I know that I am losing inches, as the size 14 jeans I inherited last week are already feeling a lot looser.

I have a dit challenge coming up on Saturday. My friends annual crawfish boil.

Her husband is from New Orleans and his family comes down with 200lbs of fresh crawfish. It's a blast and the food is yummy. H makes the absolute best jambalya. Not on P2, but I already warned them that I would be bringing a storage container so that I could save it for P4. I will have to pick and choose what I eat very carefully. Luckily, seafood is relatively low in calories and, other than the jambalaya, nothing is cooked in oil. But there will be lots of other goodies that I will have to seriously avoid. Last year, her entire kitchen island was filled with desserts. I'll just have to stay out of the house. It's all about self control!

So lt's go see what the scale has to say this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment