Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 1

Good morning folks. Today is round 2 Phase 3 Day 1. I didn't sleep well last night. Just too darn excited about my trip to San Antonio. I haven't seen my son in 8 weeks. I am proud as a peacock to see my son graduate from Air Force Basic Training.

Bags are packed, I'ved checked and rechecked my list. My sons girlfriend will be here at 8:30 and then we will be off!

As far as the diet goes, I will be very careful about what I put in my mouth. I won't have access to my scale so it will be a big surprise come Monday morning when I get back. Here's hoping that the scale is kind.

I won't be able to post for the next 5 days, but will keep notes on what I eat as best I can. The one area that I know i will have an issue with is water. I know I won't be drinking as much as I should. Access to the restroom will be limited.

I wish you all good luck on your journey for the next week.

Stay strong and POP.

No comments:

Post a Comment