Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Back

Well folks. I'm back from the 5 days in San Antonio. Watching my son graduate, with honors, was one of the proudest moments of my life. I spent 4 glorious days with him. We spent quiet time, went to a hocky game, a basketball game, the Alamo. It was a blast. he worked so hard and accomplished so much. 685 young men and women. 63 achieved the status of honor grad. My son was one of them.


I fell so far off the wagon on my diet. Somtimes, there was a lack of options. On base, we had a choice of popeyes chicken, taco johns and pizza. NONE of it on protocal.
I did my best to eat "right" when we ate out. But I know that I had waaaay too much bread in the last 5 days.
The other issue was water. There were many times that I didn't have easy access to a bathroom. Other times, when sitting through the many ceremonies, that I couldn't get up. So I drank very little. I hated it. I also developed a bladder infection , due, impart by the lack of fluids.

I haven't gotten on the scale yet. I will do that. I will also do a 2 day supercleanse and get back to eating extra clean.

I hope that I have not set myself back too far.

We did walk about a thousand miles in the last 5 days. At least it seemed that way. And the blisters on my piggies are screaming. I'm hoping that they don't hinder my walking this week.

I'm exhausted and walked away with my sons horrible cold. Bu, again, worth every cough, blister and pound to see my son graduate.


No comments:

Post a Comment