Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 13

Day 13 of round 2. Up early again. Not feeling too bad after yesterdays surgery. Face is a little sore and I'm still restricted to soft foods. I'll probably break down and have some eggs this morning. Maybe yogurt for lunch.

Let's see what the scale says today~~~~~~~~

I have a very long to-do list today. I swill fit in some exercise today. Probably my elliptical machine.

I am getting close to my goal for this round. So far, I am down17.3 pounds. My goal was 21lbs in 21 days. So I have 11 days to lose 2.7 lbs. Ummm. I think I can get there.  My bigger goal was to get to 190, I'm not sure I can do that. But I'm certainly going to try. I'm only 3.6lbs to ONEderland, a term we use when getting out of the 200's.

Today I am going to go look for some new tops. Happily, I am swimming in my current wardrobe. I am waiting until next weekend to buy some new pants. But will look for tops today.

I'm slightly worried about clothes when I reach my final goal. I love clothes, but have never been a clothes horse because shopping has always been a painful and frustrating experience for me. Having to shop at specialty stores for somewhat fashionable clothes. The big stores carry plus sizes, but most of them are grandma looking clothes. Wow, I can't believe I just said that. I AM a grandmas, but certainly don't feel like one.

My wallet better be careful when I reach goal. I am going to do some damage. AND frankly, I can't wait.

I secretly would love to go on that show What Not To Wear, so I can have Stacy and Clinton teach me how to dress. For so many years now, I have shrouded myself in my clothing. Elastic waist pants, big flowy unfitted tops. Never wanting anyone to see evidence of my multiple muffin tops and back boobs.

I will research the best types of clothing for my body type, maybe I'll even write to that show and nominate myself for a makeover.

I have an odd body shape. Thinner legs, no hips, very little ass,  in comparison to my gut. So when I by pants that fit my waist, I have yards of fabric left on my hips and butt. I'm built like my mom with a broad back. (even when I was thinner). I'm short and slightly sway back.

According to this, I am definitely an apple.


I also would like to have a professional help me with my makeup. You see, I have a birthmark on my eye, it is called a mongolian spot. It has a greenish tint, like a bruise, and I have a difficult time covering it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment