Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Round 2 Phase 3 Day 21

Today is 21 days of P3 on my second round. I'm up 1.2 today. I'm not very worried about it. I have been training hard and building muscle. I've done this for many reasons.
1) I'm training for a5k Mud Run thiscoming weekend.
2) Toning up and building some muscle for general health
3) more muscle burns more calories.

I'm very sore this morning from a rigorous workout, so I know that there is some inflamation which causes water retention.

I will admit that I wish I had lost weight on P3. I know that I have reached an old set point in my weight. I remember being stuck at this weight for a long time in the past.

I really am chomping at the bit to get back to P2. I have about 40lbs I would like to lose. I'm hoping to get another 21 off on the next short round.

I have a busy 2 weeks coming up. And my schedule will be really wonky. Just hope that it doesn't affect my weight loss.

I have a doctors appointment this morning with the HCG doctor. I'm still within 2 lbs of lidw, so I'm not worried about that. I will be working out after the doctors appointment. It's supposed to rain again, so it willl most likely be an indoor workout. Then off to work at 2:30.

Menu~~



No comments:

Post a Comment