Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting My Head Back In The Game

This past 4 days I have fallen off the wagon and am trying desperately to get back on. Saturday's luau, Sundays Celebration of life and yesterday, I went on a ride-a-long with our Venom Unit.

It was a long 10 hour day. Driving all over the county, responding to snake and spider calls. Didn't drink because I never new when I would have access to a bathroom. At lunch with the guys at the station. Chicken and apple salad sandwich. (should've left off the bun...mad at myself) 8 more hours of running around and didn't get home until almost 8pm. Drove through the chicken place. Grilled chicken and a sweet potatoe. I was starving.

What I learned. Take my lunch and snacks with me.

I'm truely afraid to get on the scale this morning.  192 grrrrr up. My own damn fault. Noone to blame but myself.
But on a good note, I was rockin' me some size 12 jeans...and they fit good. Wooohoo!

It's raining and has been since just after I got home last night. This morning it will be an indoor workout on the elliptical machine.

I need to go to Michaels this morning, we'll see how the weather holds up.

Got through my walk without ran. 5.67 miles. It was hard not to jog, but I know that I can't in order for my hip to heal. Made it to Michaels. I needed to hit he grocery store for a few things, but ran out of time. Tomorrow.

Menu for the Day

Walk
Lunch: Shake
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: chicken and roasted brussel sprouts
Snack: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment