Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, May 4, 2012

Then end of a Phase

Good morning, today is the last day of phase 3 on round 2. Tomorrow I begin loading for Round 3. I'm so looking forward to it. Not the loading, but Phase 2 again.

Today I will be going shopping and perhaps pre-cooking some foods. This round, I am going to stay super POP, except for my shakes. I am also going to use "water veggies" in between meals.

I know that keeping the calorie burning furnace fired up is very important.

I cant believe that I'm saying this, but I really don't feel like eating much anymore.

This morning I am going to the orthopedic doctor for my little hamstring injury. I'm hoping that it is just a pull and not something more serious. It actually feels better this morning. I intend on going for a walk after the doctors appointment.

I need to mix up my HCG injections for tomorrows load. I hope I get this right, it'll be the first time I mix this myself. Yikes!

I reieved my HCG drops in the mail yesterday. So when the injections are done, I will continue on those. I will make the decision whether to do a long round or more short rounds, depending on how well I am losing. I would really like to be bathing suit ready by July 4th. My Independence Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment