Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Loading Day 2

Good Morning. My first load day didn't go so well. I had a busy day and jusdt wasn't into eating.

Breakfast sausage and cream cheese pancakes (trying to get rid of P3 foods in the house)
Ate a few fried chicken wings
Ordered Chinese food for dinner (but only ate half)

Not the best load day. Today I have the mud run, so it'll be a light energy filled breakfast and afterward I will fill up on greasey, cheesey goodness.

It's 5am. I didn't sleep very well. Too excited for this morning. Sitting here warming up my hamstring. It's still a little sore. I'm ready to rock this run.

I'm hoping to get some pictures to post later.


I DID IT!
this photo was after we had been hosed down!


My Crew-Pre Race


I conquerred the mud run. I didn't place, but I finished and that was my goal. My poor hamstring though. I am sittig on a pillow of ice as we speak. And I am exhausted. It was a blast and I will definitely do it again next year. I am challenging myself.

I stopped on the way home and got a bacon cheeseburger and some onion rings from Burger King along with an oreo pie. Unfortunately, that and a protein shake very early this am is all I've eaten today. Not a very good load. I have some leftover chinese I will try to choke down after a while. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I have to be up early again for my physical. Which is really going to throw off day one of  VLCD.






No comments:

Post a Comment