Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Mothers Day


To all my other friends.
Here's to sleepless nights and boo boo kisses.
To your cooking, sewing, cleaning, dishwashing, laundering and teaching skills.
To your chauffering and chaperoning.
To your sacrifices...from your body, your mind, your spirit and your pocket book.
But mostly~~
To your undying devotion and unconditional love for your children.
MOM'S are the real superheroes
and Motherhood is THE HARDEST JOB YOU'LL EVER LOVE

But it is a bittersweet day for me. I just got word that my dear friend Marlene passed away this morning. She lost her valiant fight with cancer. Sadly, she was diagnosed 2 weeks after she retired. She has fought a very brave fight. I'm going to catch some butterflies and release them at the beach today. God truely has gained a Super-Angel.

With that being said.......I will have a me day today. Both of my children are gone. So it will be bittersweet today. But I will celebrate myself.

My plans are to hit the beach with a good book.


The beach was great. I got some nice color and brought bck some great memories of my kids. I went to the same beach that I would always take them. The sound of all the children playing was music to my ears. I also watched some awesome kite boarding. I think that will be on my bucket list.


Todays weight~~~196.3 down .7 and I have hopefully broken my set point.


Menu

Lunch: Cucumber, Roast beef wrapped scallions and strawberries

Dinner: Shrimp, cabbage soup and a few tomatos

No comments:

Post a Comment