Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, May 18, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 11

Up early again. Phone rang at 5am for overtime. I didn't take it. ?So another night of little sleep...grrrr.
I am heading out early to walk. I have an appointment to "get my hair did" at 10:30.

I found out the results of my MRI. Appears I have bone bruising on both the head of the femur, and the ischial tuberosity (basically the cbone at the bottom of your pelvis). I also have a hamstring tear and a obturator externus muscle tear (that's the muscle that attaches at the spot where both bones are bruised) The doctor says no jogging, or jumping for 6 weeks. Walk, swim or bike ride. And I was just getting into my "wogs".

On a good note, there was no tear of the tendons or rotator cuff and no tumors. So, overall, I'm happy.

The weather is not so nce this morning. But I'm going to get out there anyway.

Todays weight (which could possibly be up because I had sushi WITH SOY SAUCE...aaack



Todays Menu

Walk
Shake
Lunch: shrimp and roasted brussel sprouts
Snack: Frozen Strawberries
Dinner Steak and onion fajita on shredded angel hair cabbage with salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment