Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, May 24, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 17

Well it's day 17. I'm not real happy about my losses this round. I know that it is suppose to slow down the closer you get to your goal weight, but I feel that I still have about 35 lbs to lose.  I was stuck at stuck just at 190. Maybe an old set point. But I want to say good-bye to them.

I can't discount the fact that I did go off protocal this round.....3 TIMES...Aaack.

I must say, that I was rockin' some size 12 jeans yesterday. That means, only 2 sizes away from my goal size. I don't care how much I weigh. If I can wear a size 8. Hot diggity.

I'm heading out for another soggy walk. Then to the Sprint store because my cell phone is acting very wonky.

Todays weight is 189.9 Yippee. No more 190's

So I have said goodbye to
the
250's
240's
230's
220's
210's
200's
190's

Now THAT's something to be proud of.

Today's Menu

Work out (walked until it poured then did my elliptical machine)
Shake
Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps
Dinner: shrimp and roasted asparagus
Cantaloupe (feel like I have some water retention

No comments:

Post a Comment